- Customer: *grabs my ass*
- Me: *turns around and holds my hand out for money* you touch it you buy it
- Customer: Haha nope, all I did was grab your ass babe
- Me: and you think it's okay to do that for free? Would you do that to a girl on the street?
- Customer: Well a girl on the street wouldn't be dressed like that, would she?
- Me: So if a girl on the street was wearing lingerie you'd grab her ass? Clothing equals consent for you?
- Customer: Um, ye- no *laughs nervously*
- Customers friend: ya know, you kinda have to pay her now or you're admitting to sexual assault, don't be a dick
- Customer: *reluctantly hands me $20*
- I later found out that he is a cop. Great, that's the sort of person I want defending and protecting me
do you ever roll up your sleeves to wash your hands and one of the sleeves starts slipping down like its attracted to the water and all you can think is “dont you fucking dare”
you’re important to me you piece of shit
Isn’t it weird to think that if you were raised differently, if you lived somewhere else, if you said yes to that boy who asked you out in eighth grade, or if you played a different sport your life would be completely different? One little thing, one little choice can change your entire life.
"I’d like to tell y’all that I’m one of those redneck chicks. One of those crazy kind. And when I say redneck, I mean: beer drinkin’, hell raisin’ redneck chick! And I don’t like taking crap off of nobody. Especially a man that beats up on a woman!"